Organic Sulfur Crystals
99.9% Pure, Premium, MSM Supplement
by Happy Body.
You are currently in our USA Store.
Click here for our Canadian Store
Organic Sulfur Crystals.
We have seen first-hand the results that Organic Sulfur can provide. They are both significant, and highly impactful.
Organic Sulfur is the pure, additive-free form of MSM (Scientific name: MethylSulfonylMethane). MSM is an organo-sulfur compound that is both natural and fully bio-active in the body. It is a critical mineral that the body truly depends on for so much.
In addition to being able to purchase our Premium Happy Body Organic Sulfur below, we have also created the following article to provide you with an overview of the known and suggested benefits of Organic Sulfur Crystals.
The information in this article has been compiled from various studies, research papers and journals, as well as from our own experience, and that of our clients.
We are committed to transparency, so the studies and journals we use are all referenced for you below. It is also important that you know that it’s against FDA regulations for any company to make literally any medical or treatment based claim for a supplement. As such, all statements and insights in this article are intended for informational, and educational purposes only.
We hope that by reading this article, you’re able to see and understand the great relevance of Organic Sulfur for yourself, and determine if Organic Sulfur Crystals would be a good choice for you to use.
Organic Sulfur Crystal’s Growing Importance Today.
In our humble opinion, Organic Sulfur Crystals are critically important in today’s “highly-processed” environment in which we live. The over-processing of our food has led to a significant reduction of the available minerals and nutrients in the food we eat. It is our food which provides our bodies with the tools it needs to stay healthy and pain-free.
Thus, the need for mineral supplementation is very important and continues to be supported by a growing body of data that shows that our bodies are simply not getting enough crucial trace minerals and nutrients from our current food chain.
At the same time, we are consistently bombarded with pesticides, GMO’s, dangerous heavy metals and major environmental toxins. As a result of all of this, it has become vital for one to consider using high-quality mineral supplements to support balance and optimal wellness in the body.
Who is The Typical Organic Sulfur Customer?
We have seen significant, continual growth in demand from people with: Chronic Pain, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and other autoimmune and pain conditions.
We also see growing demand from people in relation to appearance issues: from thinning hair to skin conditions (acne, rosacea, eczema, poor complexion) , and weak, brittle nails.
We also have a growing base of users that are athletes, trainers, chiropractors, natural & integrated doctors, and physical therapists. These health and fitness professionals continue to see the vast benefits of Organic Sulfur use, both for themselves and their clients.
Remember there are only a few independently-certified Organic Sulfur MSM brands on the market, of which we are one. Happy Body strives to provide only premium quality, bio-active organic sulfur, tested for purity, and quality.
In the end, regardless of where you buy your MSM from; we hope you always choose crystals over all other forms of MSM. It is our firm belief that you typically see far more optimal results from Organic Sulfur Crystals than many of the standard MSM pills or powders on the market.
A Mass Deficiency In Organic Sulfur?
A question for so many medical researchers today is, why is pain and disease on such a rapid growth rate in the general population? A number of scientists point to a lack of critical minerals in the food chain and soil, resulting in the inability for our body to respond to the rigors of aging in an optimal manner, potentially resulting in slow, and painful breakdown / decline.
MSM and other key mineral deficiencies continue to be an important topic of study today. Even research from government organizations like the USDA have shown that commercial over-farming, and over-processing, seems to have led to a state of mass mineral deficiency in the general population over the past 70 years. One of the most critical of these trace minerals is Organic Sulfur.
The lack of basic levels of minerals in our food chain could truly be the key link as to why so many are experiencing chronic pain and poor wellness today.
In real terms, according to the the National Academies of Sciences, 1 in 3 North Americans now suffer from severe Chronic Pain or other related conditions (Source: National Academies of Sciences). That is over 100 million people in the USA alone.
The data seems to point firmly at a lack of critical minerals in the food chain and soil, resulting in a slow, and painful breakdown. So today, more then ever, wellness is truly in your hands, and you may want to consider using Organic Sulfur (Pure MSM) , as a general dietary support. You can see more on Organic Sulfur Crystals below, including reviews and FAQ’s below.
Buy Organic Sulfur Crystals
99% Pure, Premium, & Additive-Free MSM.
No Fillers, No Additives.
Every Batch Certified For Purity and Quality.
Free Shipping, Fast Delivery Avg. 3 – 5 Business Days.
100% “No Time Limit” Return Policy.
Always Great To Share With Family, Friends and Pets.
1 LBS (454 Gram) Bag.
90.8 Servings per 1 lbs. bag. Serving size based on a 5 Gram (Level) Teaspoon.
Each Bag Provides a 45 – 90 Day Supply Based On Suggested Use.
(See Suggested Use Notes Further Below).
Rated: 4.83 Stars Out of 5.
$34.99 + Free Shipping
That’s 30% Off!
Health Practitioners & Organic Sulfur.
Natural doctors, integrated/functional doctors, physical therapists, chiropractors and dermatologists, may recommend Organic Sulfur for various reasons.
Today, for example, we see more and more health practitioners recommending Organic Sulfur/MSM as a complimentary approach in relation to:
– Arthritis, chronic body pain, inflammation, detoxification, and leaky gut, autoimmune conditions like fibromyalgia, and mobility issues.
– Energy and fatigue issues. Allergies, headaches and migraines.
– Appearance issues: thinning hair, weak nails. skin conditions, wrinkles and scars. Skin conditions like eczema, rashes, rosacea, and acne.
Many health professionals are also beginning to understand the importance of MSM in the body and the role it plays in the development of many amino acids, antioxidants, proteins and enzymes. Ask your health practitioner about Organic Sulfur/MSM.
Purity & Quality Information.
– 99.9% Pure MSM, Therapeutic Quality Organic Sulfur Supplement with No Additives.
– Made in small, quality controlled batches in an FDA Registered Facility.
– Laboratory Tested For Purity and Quality.
– Simple To Use. See Detailed Usage Notes Further Below.
– Vegan Friendly. Naturally: GMO Free, Gluten Free, Sugar free, Dairy Free, and Shellfish Free.
– No fillers, flow agents, binders, anti-caking agents or preservatives.
– Non-Plastic, BPA-Free Packaging.
Excellent Overall Value.
A 1 pound (454 Gr.) bag of Organic Sulfur provides 90.8 Servings (Serving Size = 5 Gram Teaspoon). A 1 pound bag typically lasts between 45 – 90 days for the average user. Compared with other types of MSM packages and forms, Sulfur Crystals tend to provide the most MSM at the lowest average cost per dose.
5 Star Customer Service.
Happy Body is a specialized retailer of Organic Sulfur, and is focused on excellent customer service. We strive to get back to everyone within 24 hours (Typically same day) by email, live chat or phone.
What is MSM (Organic Sulfur)?
Again, Organic Sulfur Crystals are the pure, additive-free version of the organo-sulfur compound MSM, (scientific name Methyl/Sulfonyl/Methane). MSM is a critical, fully bio-active mineral used by the body for a vast number of very beneficial things.
Muscles, joints, cartilage, skin, hair, many enzymes, key antioxidants and many types of amino acids, depend on adequate Organic Sulfur (MSM) for optimal function.
Organic Sulfur’s value as a dietary supplement was discovered via the ground-breaking research of Dr. Stanley Jacob, a medical researcher at the University of Oregon. His research documented the significant therapeutic benefits of MSM on more than 15,000 subjects and patients over the course of his work.
The results of his research were so impressive that Dr. Jacob felt compelled to write a bestselling book called “The Miracle of MSM“.
Shown: Book Cover of The Miracle of MSM by Stanley Jacob M.D. Ronald Lawrence M.D. and Martin Zucker.
In his book Dr. Jacob discusses his significant research on Organic Sulfur (MSM) and the depths of his findings on MSM in relation to:
– Arthritis, Inflammation, Gout and Chronic Pain.
– Autoimmune Conditions such as Fibromyalgia and Lupus symptoms.
– Fatigue and low energy.
– Toxicity including: heavy metals, lactic acid, and parasites.
– Allergies, headaches / migraines.
– Skin wrinkles, scars and skin conditions like: eczema, rashes and rosacea.
– Thinning hair and brittle, poor-growing finger nails.
The book can be purchased on Amazon.
More About Organic Sulfur & Trace Mineral Deficiency.
Recent studies from the USDA suggest that we could be in the midst of a silent epidemic here in North America. Our population could be in a state of significant organic sulfur deficiency, as well in as other key minerals.
Many feel this state of affairs could be directly related to the soil we use to grow our food which has been rapidly depleted of its nutrients, and crucial mineral base, especially sulfur.
Note: the only place you can get Organic Sulfur/MSM from is your food (or high quality supplements). Your body can’t make its own Organic Sulfur.
Studies from the Kushi Institute to the British Food Journal suggest that our soil has lost much of its sulfur and active mineral base due to the massive overuse of commercial farming techniques, chemical fertilizers and pesticides. (Source: Scientific American: Soil Depletion & Nutrient Loss)
The US Department of Agriculture has also defined this state through its own sets of data, and research.
The Decline in Organic Sulfur & Other Trace Minerals:
(And Other Minerals) Over the Past 100 Years.
Source: USDA data from 1963, and 1997. Our data extrapolation and projections after 2006 are based on USDA data, including Hamaker 1982.
According to this research, minerals like Organic Sulfur, Magnesium, Copper, Selenium, and Zinc have dropped to a fraction of what they were just 70 years ago.
The net result suggests that our food simply does not have the nutritional content we need to live healthy, well and pain free.
What this could look like today.
What Organic Sulfur Deficiency Can Look Like…
The research conducted by Drs. Stanley Jacob and Ronald Lawrence, and the insights and articles from famous Integrated Doctors like Joseph Mercola and Joshua Axe, suggest that by not getting enough Organic Sulfur (MSM), could lead to the following scenarios over time:
- Significant increases in chronic pain and body inflammation.
- Decreases in mobility.
- Large buildup’s of toxins, heavy metals, and lactic acids in the body.
- Increased susceptibility to parasitic organisms in the stomach and intestines.
- Thinning hair and brittle, weak nails.
- Skin issues, blotchiness, and poor complexion.
- Lack of energy and general fatigue.
- Poor liver function and methylation.
- Other symptoms of premature aging.
Could Diseases Be Going Up As Mineral Access Goes Down?
Various points of research conducted by organizations from the CDC to the NIH, suggest a pattern of decreased dietary availability of minerals in our food chain. This has happened at roughly the same time as we have seen significant growth in disease and chronic pain conditions in the general population. Is this coincidence?
Source(s) & Notes: Data Visualization derived from data sets via USDA, CDC, NIH, NCHS and the AHA.
WE Believe Organic Sulfur is a MUST Today.
From our water to our food, to our homes and work environments, we are bombarded daily with chemicals, toxins and heavy metals.Source: Natural Resources Defense Council (The NRDC)
Our water supply – for example – could be a significant source of heavy metal accumulation, similar to what is being revealed in Flint Michigan, which may also be the case throughout much of the USA and Canada to varying degrees based on quality and age of the water infrastructure.
In studies MSM has a shown a defined role in toxin and allergen management. (Source: The Assessment of MSM as a Permeability Enhancer For Regional Chelation Therapy). The Study is Found on the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health here.
Below is a simplified visualization of how Organic Sulfur is theorized to work in the body in relation to toxins, heavy metals and allergens.
Organic Sulfur Crystals Vs. Standard MSM.
Not all MSM is created equal. Happy Body Organic Sulfur is lab tested to be 99% Pure, Premium MSM with no additives. Each batch we sell is tested for purity, and quality.
Many of the lower cost MSM products found in large stores, online, and local health food stores could be made with limited quality testing, and can come with other ingredients or additives that may significantly lower the impact in the body.
MSM Pills & Powders May Not Work As Well.
The following chart showcases differences between standard serving and dosage sizes of typical MSM pills, and powders (with additives and flow agents) versus Pure Organic Sulfur Crystals.
Regardless where you buy from, pills and powdered versions of MSM may not typically be as effective as Pure MSM in the form of Organic Sulfur Crystals.
MSM pills may typically be mixed with other fillers such as silica, magnesium stearates and other fillers and binders, that can lower the quantity and quality of the MSM / Sulfur content.
Powdered versions can also be mixed with anti-caking and anti-clumping agents, which can also reduce the ability for the body to absorb this mineral.
Suggested Use Notes For Organic Sulfur Crystals.
Our clients tend to start with a 1/4 teaspoon – up to – 1 level teaspoon, 2 x daily (morning and early evening or as directed by your health practitioner). It’s best to take Organic Sulfur Crystals with filtered or distilled water, or with a small amount of juice.
We suggest using filtered, non-chlorinated water, and not to take with medication, as these can also destroy or interfere with the Sulfur’s effectiveness.
Of note, Organic Sulfur has a mild blood-thinning effect, so if you are on blood thinners like Coumadin or Warfarin, you should always consult your doctor before use.
Remember to read our label for all directions and suggestions on use, and if you still have more questions or concerns always talk to your health care provider before starting any new supplement regime.
Who Should Consider Using Organic Sulfur?
Many people use MSM / Organic Sulfur daily, for various purposes, and can include people who may suffer from the following:
- Arthritis, Bursitis.
- Chronic Joint issues (knee, tennis elbow, hand, shoulder or carpal tunnel).
- Chronic neck, back and muscle pain.
- Tendinitis, Plantar Fasciitis, or Sciatica.
- Hair Issues (thinning or weak, brittle hair, grey hair).
- Skin Issues (eczema, dry skin, acne and poor complexion).
- Blood flow and circulation issues.
- Low energy, fatigue and poor general health.
Again, these statements are for information purposes only, and should not be considered advocacy for use of this supplement as a treatment or for the mitigation of any disease or medical condition. Always discuss with a medical professional before starting any supplement regime.
Thanks for reading more on Organic Sulfur, we offer fast, free shipping and a great price. You can also save more on our bulk packs.
Organic Sulfur Reviews
Please note: The following reviews are from verified customer purchases and users of Happy Body Organic Sulfur. These reviews are our consumer’s personal experiences, feedback and ratings. These are for informational purposes only and should not be used as medical information, or as a basis for self-diagnoses.
It is against regulations for any company to make medical claims for any health products, under FDA law in the United States.
Have a review for us? Leave A Review!
For years I have not felt well, no energy, pain and depression, Nothing had really helped that much and I had tried just about everything.. hormone replacement pellets ,got my magnesium and vitamin D3 and B vitamins corrected, plus started taking meds for R/A and went gluten free... By the time I had taken 1 tsp (4 doses) of these sulfur crystals I was much improved, and I knew I was on my way to feeling good again. I had far less pain, mood improved, and less stiff. Now one month into taking it , I am pain free, sleeping better at night and feel like life may be worth living again.. NOTE*** I do not know if you will get the same result if you do not go gluten free, because eating gluten also causes me to have pain..
I am all most to the end of my first bag and I am noticing an amazing difference! I feel alive and much less achy.
Energy and well being!!
On bag #4 have had good results except energy and have lost weight! Wish i could get over being so tired!! Skin, hair and nails are growing and smooth !
I have been very tired and have a lot of inflammation. Just recently started using again. I recommended to my friend and she ordered it. Recommended it to another friend today. I am only taking 1/4 tsp. twice a day but I'm already starting to notice a difference. I am taking it slow but will increase to 1/2 tsp. twice a day. Thank you.
I've been using Organic Sulfur for 4 weeks and the results are absolutely amazing. My nails are stronger, my skin feels smoother and I feel more energized.
I've been using Happy Body Organic Sulfur for just a few weeks. Already, my skin feels smoother and plumper and softer. The bitter taste is not as bad as I expected; it only lasts a moment.
Suffered with severe pain for many years. Tried all kinds of pills and potions. This is the very first thing that has ever real made a big difference.
I have less pain, and so much more energy. So glad Niki recommend your product for my skin, as she is the skin "Dr". I'm still a newbie, so I followed orders from the gang, and so far I feel less bloated, and really a lot more energy:) If I forget to take it, I really notice it. You have an awesome product!!RJ
I'm experiencing less pain in my ankle and delighted to be walking more than 10,000 steps every day!
The osteoporosis pain in my hands is reduced to minimal and my dexterity is pretty well back to normal. I was only hoping for the pain to not get worse, but results were much better than anticipated.
Have been taking 2 tsp. twice a day for 3 weeks, only one complaint around week one broke out in a itchy rash which left shortly. But have not had a recurrence joint pain, and is vastly improved, also have never have been able to grow decent nails and finally nice strong nails and skin moisture greatly improved. Will definitely stay on this product.
This product works as advertised. My soreness is greatly reduced. Great stuff!!
I have been taking the crystals for almost 4 weeks. I was taking ibuprofen every 4 hours before I started the crystals and still having much stiffness in walking when I had to get up at night. Now, it is almost gone!! I am almost to the point I don't need to take ibuprofen, but since I work 8 hours on my feet all day; hoping soon not to need it at all. But, the pain I had experienced before is gone and I am becoming more and more flexible!
I have only been taking this for about three weeks. So far I have noticed reduced pain and I am very excited about that!
I have not taken Ibuprofen since shortly after I started the granules, whereas before I was taking from 2 to 6 per day. I am being uncharacteristically optimistic, but I give the sulfur credit.
I heard great things about this brand, but when I got the package, which was fast I might add, the package had delivery damage. Just got it yesterday, so don't know how well it works yet, we'll see...
Hi there, so sorry about this, we have rushed you out a brand new bag, please discard the original bag, sometimes shippers are a little too rough with the packages. Again we are so sorry about the issue, and if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at 1.800.610.9210. Happy Body Support.
I've been using sulfur crystals almost 2 months i feel very good in my joints in my back, I have degenerative disk disease and feel no pain. Quite satisfied overall.
I am so grateful for this product and the benefits it has afforded me in joint movement. I also appreciate all the great informational tidbits for uses. I have encouraged all my friends and relatives to become users of the Happy Body Sulfur. Thank you!
Buy Organic Sulfur Crystals
99% Pure, Premium, & Additive-Free MSM.
No Fillers, No Additives.
Every Batch Certified By For Purity and Quality.
Free Shipping, Fast Delivery Avg. 3 – 5 Business Days.
100% No Time Limit Return Policy.
Always Great To Share With Family, Friends and Pets.
1 LBS (454 Gram) Bag.
90.8 Servings per 1lbs. bag. Serving size based on a 5 Gram (Level) Teaspoon.
Each Bag Provides a 45 – 90 Day Supply Based Suggested Use.
(See Suggested Use Notes Further Below).
Rated: 4.83 Stars Out of 5.
$34.99 + Free Shipping
That’s 30% Off!
Organic Sulfur FAQ’s
Q: What is Organic Sulfur? A: Organic Sulfur is a food-grade, dietary bio-active mineral supplement. High quality, therapeutic-grade Organic Sulfur should be atleast 99% pure MSM, with no additives, and in crystal form for so your body can absorb it best.
Q: What is Organic Sulfur used for? A: In studies Organic Sulfur has been used in relation to:
- Chronic Pain and Inflammation Throughout the Body.
- Lack of Energy, Clarity and Focus.
- High Body Toxicity.
- Poor Skin, Hair and Nails.
- Increased Mobility and range of motion.
- Blood circulation, and liver function.
- Thinning hair.
- Reducing allergies and headaches / migraines.
- Helping to convert carbs into energy in association with MSM’s interaction with Biotin.
- Promoting normalized enzyme and amino acid function.
- Nutrient absorption.
- Parasites in the body.
Q: How long does it take to feel anything from using Organic Sulfur? A: This varies from customer to customer.
Q: Is it really easy to take? A: Yes. It’s very simple, you take 1/4 to 1 level teaspoon of the crystals and add it to a small glass, add 1 ounce of filtered water or juice (filtered water is preferred). Swirl the glass around, as the crystals do not dissolve fast (that is because they are pure). Once the crystals are moving in a circular motion in the glass, drink it back and your done! You do that 2 x a day, in the morning, and once in the early evening. Also Organic Sulfur has a bitter taste that goes away very fast. You can use juice to easily mask the bitterness, or use a splash of fresh Lime which helps remove any bitterness.
Q: How long does a 1 Pound Pouch last? A: The 1 LBS bag is roughly enough for 30 – 90 days supply depending on need. Each bag contains 90.8 Servings of a 5 Gram Teaspoon (Level) Dose. If you want to do this with a partner, friend or loved one, we also offer bulk packs where you can save a lot more per bag. You can also use Organic Sulfur for your pets.
Q: Who is Happy Body Store? A: We are a small, specialized online retailer that focuses on Organic Sulfur. We are committed to quality, results and 5-star customer service. Our products are made in an FDA registered facility. All batches are stringently lab tested for purity and quality.
We offer a 100% customer satisfaction, no time limit guarantee because we believe in our product fully.
Q: Is it safe? A: Yes. Organic Sulfur / MSM is a FOOD GRADE dietary supplement that is tolerated very well.
Note: Taking extremely large doses, (3+ Teaspoons or more daily) can cause stomach upset, diarrhea, headaches, nausea or skin rashes. As well, Sulfur can have slight blood thinning properties, so its best to take a few hours before or after medications. If you are pregnant or are unsure based on pre-existing conditions including issues with Sulfa-based medication, or other medications, always speak with your Doctor before trying any new supplement.
Again it is against regulations for any company to make medical claims for any health products, under FDA law in the United States. Therefore, none of the products offered for sale on our website are intended to be used in the treatment or mitigation of any disease state. We are also required by the FDA to note to you, that all statements on this site, are intended for informational purposes only.
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA, and our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Q: Can I give it to my pets? A: We encourage you to! With store-bought pet foods that our pets eat today, their bodies need access to more Organic Sulfur. Click here for our msm for dogs and cats.
Q: How is your customer service? A: We strive for excellent customer service. Our email is support[at]happybodystore.com or call us at 1.800.610.9210 if you have questions.
We are at our customer service desks Monday to Friday between 9am – 4:30pm EST. We pride ourselves on excellent customer support.
Q: What about shipping and returns? A: We ship very fast. Our warehouse is just outside Los Angeles for US Orders, and Toronto for Canadian Orders. We ship 5 days a week using USPS, Fed Ex or UPS. It usually takes about 3 -5 business days to get your product.
Returns are easy. Just call or email us, we will then initiate your return, and refund process which takes about 7 – 12 business days to show up on your statement or PayPal account, once we receive and log your return back at our warehouse. Simple!
- Debbi EM, et al Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane supplementation on osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized controlled study . BMC Complement Altern Med. (2011)
- El-Gindy A, et al Reflectance near-infrared spectroscopic method with Chemometric techniques for simultaneous determination of Chondroitin, glucosamine, and methyl sulfonyl methane . J AOAC Int. (2012)
- Williams KI, Burstein SH, Layne DS Dimethyl sulfone: isolation from cows’ milk . Proc Soc Exp Biol Med. (1966)
- Willemsen MA, et al Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) ingestion causes a significant resonance in proton magnetic resonance spectra of brain and cerebrospinal fluid. Neuropediatrics. (2006)
- Geba GP, et al Efficacy of rofecoxib, celecoxib, and acetaminophen in osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized trial . JAMA. (2002)
- Joung YH, et al MSM enhances GH signaling via the Jak2/STAT5b pathway in osteoblast-like cells and osteoblast differentiation through the activation of STAT5b in MSCs . PLoS One. (2012)
- Nakhostin-Roohi B, et al Effect of chronic supplementation with methylsulfonylmethane on oxidative stress following acute exercise in untrained healthy men . J Pharm Pharmacol. (2011)
- Zhang M, et al Topical metal chelation therapy ameliorates oxidation-induced toxicity in diabetic cataract . J Toxicol Environ Health A. (2011)
- Klandorf H, et al Dimethyl sulfoxide modulation of diabetes onset in NOD mice . Diabetes. (1989)
- Werchan PM, et al Right ventricular performance after monocrotaline-induced pulmonary hypertension . Am J Physiol. (1989)
- Williams KI, Burstein SH, Layne DS Metabolism of dimethyl sulfide, dimethyl sulfoxide, and dimethyl sulfone in the rabbit . Arch Biochem Biophys. (1966)
- GC-MS identification of dimethyl sulfone in cow’s milk and other livestock products
- Cecil KM, et al Methylsulfonylmethane observed by in vivo proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy in a 5-year-old child with developmental disorder: effects of dietary supplementation . J Comput Assist Tomogr. (2002)
- Parcell S Sulfur in human nutrition and applications in medicine . Altern Med Rev. (2002)
- Yi HK, et al Expression of the insulin-like growth factors (IGFs) and the IGF-binding proteins (IGFBPs) in human gastric cancer cells . Eur J Cancer. (2001)
- Rogovin JL Accumulation of methylsulfonylmethane in the human brain: identification by multinuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy . Toxicol Lett. (2002)
- Apps P, Mmualefe L, McNutt JW Identification of volatiles from the secretions and excretions of African wild dogs (Lycaon pictus) . J Chem Ecol. (2012)
- Jin HF, et al Effects of endogenous sulfur dioxide on monocrotaline-induced pulmonary hypertension in rats . Acta Pharmacol Sin. (2008)
- Barmaki S, et al Effect of methylsulfonylmethane supplementation on exercise – Induced muscle damage and total antioxidant capacity . J Sports Med Phys Fitness. (2012)
- KLIGMAN AM TOPICAL PHARMACOLOGY AND TOXICOLOGY OF DIMETHYL SULFOXIDE. 1 . JAMA. (1965)
- Richmond VL Incorporation of methylsulfonylmethane sulfur into guinea pig serum proteins . Life Sci. (1986)
- Gumina S, et al Arginine L-alpha-ketoglutarate, methylsulfonylmethane, hydrolyzed type I collagen and bromelain in rotator cuff tear repair: a prospective randomized study . Curr Med Res Opin. (2012)
- Clark T, et al Why are dimethyl sulfoxide and dimethyl sulfone such good solvents . J Mol Model. (2008)
- Smale BC, Lasater NJ, Hunter BT Fate and metabolism of dimethyl sulfoxide in agricultural crops . Ann N Y Acad Sci. (1975)
- Song Y, et al Investigation of iminosulfuranes as novel transdermal penetration enhancers: enhancement activity and cytotoxicity . Pharm Res. (2005)
- Ben-Porath I, Weinberg RA The signals and pathways activating cellular senescence . Int J Biochem Cell Biol. (2005)
- Burger BV, et al Elemental sulfur identified in urine of cheetah, Acinonyx jubatus . J Chem Ecol. (2006)
- Hwang PH, et al PTEN/MMAC1 enhances the growth inhibition by anticancer drugs with downregulation of IGF-II expression in gastric cancer cells . Exp Mol Med. (2005)
- Egorin MJ, et al Plasma concentrations and pharmacokinetics of dimethylsulfoxide and its metabolites in patients undergoing peripheral-blood stem-cell transplants . J Clin Oncol. (1998)
- Mohammadi S, et al Protective effects of methylsulfonylmethane on hemodynamics and oxidative stress in monocrotaline-induced pulmonary hypertensive rats .Adv Pharmacol Sci. (2012)
- Kurihara-Bergstrom T, Flynn GL, Higuchi WI Physicochemical study of percutaneous absorption enhancement by dimethyl sulfoxide: kinetic and thermodynamic determinants of dimethyl sulfoxide mediated mass transfer of alkanols . J Pharm Sci. (1986)
- Amirshahrokhi K, Bohlooli S, Chinifroush MM The effect of methylsulfonylmethane on the experimental colitis in the rat . Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. (2011)
- Brayton CF Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO): a review . Cornell Vet. (1986)
- Pearson TW, Dawson HJ, Lackey HB Natural occurring levels of dimethyl sulfoxide in selected fruits, vegetables, grains, and beverages . J Agric Food Chem. (1981)
- Mode of action of penetration enhancers in human skin
- Sweeney TM, Downes AM, Matoltsy AG The effect of dimethyl sulfoxide on the epidermal water barrier . J Invest Dermatol. (1966)
- Feng L, et al Involvement of reactive oxygen intermediates in cyclooxygenase-2 expression induced by interleukin-1, tumor necrosis factor-alpha, and lipopolysaccharide . J Clin Invest. (1995)
- Lleonart ME, Artero-Castro A, Kondoh H Senescence induction; a possible cancer therapy . Mol Cancer. (2009)
- Kim YH, et al The anti-inflammatory effects of methylsulfonylmethane on lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory responses in murine macrophages . Biol Pharm Bull. (2009)
Disclaimer: Information presented on this site is of a general nature used for educational and information purposes only. Statements or opinions about products and health conditions have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration (The FDA). Products and information stated herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. If you have any concerns about your own health or are wanting to use a new mineral supplement, vitamin or herbal supplement, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional first. This is the same for your pet, always first consult with your veterinarian before using any new pet supplement or vitamin first.