Organic Sulfur Crystals
99.9% Pure, Premium, Additive-Free MSM Supplement
by Happy Body.
You are currently in our USA Store.
Click Here To Visit Our Canada Store.
Organic Sulfur Crystals.
We have seen first-hand the results that Organic Sulfur can provide; they are both significant, and highly impactful.
Organic Sulfur is the pure, additive-free form of MSM (Scientific name: MethylSulfonylMethane). MSM is a critically important organo-sulfur compound that is fully bio-active in the body. It is a crucial mineral that the body truly depends on for so much.
The information in this article has been compiled from various studies, research papers, and journals, as well as from our own experience, and that of our clients.
We are committed to transparency, so the studies and journals we use are all referenced for you below. Note: It is against FDA regulations for any company to make literally any medical or treatment based claim for a supplement. As such, all statements and insights in this article are intended for informational, and educational purposes only.
We hope that by reading this article, you can understand the great relevance of Organic Sulfur for yourself, and determine if Organic Sulfur Crystals would be a good choice for you to use.
Organic Sulfur Crystal’s Growing Importance Today.
In our humble opinion, Organic Sulfur Crystals are critically important in today’s “highly-processed” food chain and environment. The over-processing of our food has led to a significant reduction of the available minerals and nutrients in the food we eat. It is our food which provides our bodies with the tools it needs to stay healthy and pain-free.
Thus, the need for mineral supplementation is very important and continues to be supported by a growing body of data that shows that our bodies are simply not getting enough crucial trace minerals and nutrients from our current food chain.
At the same time, we are consistently bombarded with pesticides, GMO’s, heavy metals and major environmental toxins. As a result of all of this, it has become vital for one to consider using high-quality mineral supplements to support balance and optimal wellness in the body.
Who is The Typical Organic Sulfur Customer?
We have seen significant, continual growth in demand from people with joint, and muscle conditions. We also see large demand from people dealing with hair, skin and nail issues.
We also have a growing base of users that are athletes, trainers, chiropractors, natural / integrated doctors, and physical therapists. These health and fitness professionals continue to see the vast benefits of Organic Sulfur use, both for themselves and their clients.
Today there are only a few independently-certified Organic Sulfur / Pure MSM brands on the market, of which we are one. Happy Body strives to provide only premium quality, bio-active organic sulfur, tested for purity, and quality.
In the end, regardless of where you buy your MSM from; we hope you always choose pure crystals over all other forms of MSM. It is our firm belief that you will typically see far more optimal results from Organic Sulfur Crystals than many of the standard MSM formats like pills or powders.
A Mass Deficiency In Organic Sulfur?
A question for so many medical researchers today is, why is pain and disease on such a rapid growth rate in the general population? A number of scientists point to a lack of critical minerals in the food chain and soil, resulting in the inability for our body to respond to the rigors of aging in an optimal manner, potentially resulting in slow, and painful breakdown / decline.
Sulfur and other key mineral deficiencies continue to be an important topic of study and discussion today. Even research from government organizations like the USDA has shown that commercial over-farming, and over-processing, seems to have led to a state of mass mineral deficiency in the general population over the past 70 years.
The lack of basic levels of minerals in our food chain could truly be the key link as to why so many are experiencing muscle and joint issues and general poor wellness today.
For example, according to the National Academies of Sciences, 1 in 3 North Americans now suffer from severe Chronic Pain or other related conditions (Source: National Academies of Sciences). That is over 100 million people in the USA alone.
Publically available data seems to point firmly at a lack of critical minerals in the food chain and soil, resulting in a slow, and painful breakdown. So today, more then ever, wellness is truly in your hands, and you may want to consider using Organic Sulfur (Pure MSM), as a general dietary support. You can see more on Organic Sulfur Crystals below, including reviews and FAQ’s below.
Buy Organic Sulfur Crystals
99.9% Pure, Premium, Additive-Free MSM.
No Fillers, No Additives.
Every Batch Certified For Purity and Quality.
Free Shipping, Fast Delivery Avg. 3 – 5 Business Days.
Simple, No Time Limit Return Policy.
1 LBS (454 Gram) Bag. 90.8 x Metric Teaspoons per 1 lbs. bag.
Each Bag Provides a 45 – 90 Day Supply Based On Suggested Use.
Rated: 4.83 Stars Out of 5.
$34.99 + Free Shipping
Health Practitioners & Organic Sulfur.
Natural doctors, integrated/functional doctors, physical therapists, chiropractors, and dermatologists, may recommend Organic Sulfur.
Today, more natural health practitioners are recommending Organic Sulfur/MSM as a complementary approach in relation to:
- Joint, muscle and mobility Issues.
- General fatigue issues.
- Sinus issues.
- Appearance issues with hair, skin and nails.
- Much more.
Many health professionals are also beginning to understand the importance of MSM in the body and the role it plays in the development of many amino acids, antioxidants, proteins, and enzymes. Ask your health practitioner about Organic Sulfur/MSM.
Purity & Quality Information.
99% Pure Organic Sulfur, Additive-Free MSM Supplement.
Made in small, quality controlled batches in an FDA Registered Facility.
Laboratory Tested For Purity and Quality.
Simple To Use. See Detailed Usage Notes Further Below.
Vegan-Friendly. Naturally: GMO-Free, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Dairy Free, and Shellfish Free.
No fillers, flow agents, binders, anti-caking agents or preservatives.
Non-Plastic, BPA-Free Packaging.
Excellent Overall Value.
A 1 pound (454 Gr.) bag of Organic Sulfur provides 90.8 Servings (Serving Size = 5 Gram Teaspoon). A 1 pound bag typically lasts between 45 – 90 days for the average user. Compared with other types of MSM packages and forms, Sulfur Crystals tend to provide the most MSM at the lowest average cost per dose.
5 Star Customer Service.
Happy Body is a specialized retailer of Organic Sulfur and is focused on excellent customer service. We strive to get back to everyone within 24 business hours (Typically same day) by email, live chat or phone.
What is MSM (Organic Sulfur)?
Again, Organic Sulfur Crystals are the pure, additive-free version of the organo-sulfur compound MSM, (scientific name Methyl/Sulfonyl/Methane). MSM is a critical, fully bio-active mineral used by the body for a vast number of very beneficial things.
Muscles, joints, cartilage, skin, hair, many enzymes, key antioxidants – like Glutathione – and many types of amino acids depend on adequate Organic Sulfur (MSM) for optimal function.
Organic Sulfur’s value as a dietary supplement was uncovered via the ground-breaking research of Dr. Stanley Jacob, a medical researcher at the University of Oregon. His research documented the results of MSM on more than 15,000 subjects and patients over the course of his work.
The results of his research were so impactful that Dr. Jacob felt compelled to write a bestselling book called “The Miracle of MSM“.
Shown: Book Cover of The Miracle of MSM by Stanley Jacob M.D. Ronald Lawrence M.D. and Martin Zucker.
In his book, Dr. Jacob discusses his significant research on Organic Sulfur (MSM), and his findings on MSM in relation to:
- Arthritis, Inflammation, Gout and Chronic Pain.
- Autoimmune Conditions such as Fibromyalgia and Lupus symptoms.
- Fatigue and low energy.
- Toxicity including heavy metals, lactic acid, and parasites.
- Allergies, headaches / migraines.
- Skin wrinkles, scars and skin conditions like: eczema, rashes and rosacea.
- Thinning hair and brittle, poor-growing fingernails.
If you want to read more about MSM from Dr. Jacob’s perspective, the book can be purchased on Amazon.
More About Organic Sulfur & Trace Mineral Deficiency.
Recent studies from the USDA suggest our population could be in a state of significant organic sulfur deficiency, as well as other key minerals.
Many feel this state of affairs could be directly related to the soil we use to grow our food which has been rapidly depleted of its nutrients, and crucial mineral base, especially sulfur.
Note: the only place you can get Organic Sulfur/MSM from is your food (or high quality supplements). Your body can’t make its own Organic Sulfur.
Studies from the Kushi Institute to the British Food Journal suggest that our soil has lost much of its sulfur and active mineral base due to the massive overuse of commercial farming techniques, chemical fertilizers and pesticides. (Source: Scientific American: Soil Depletion & Nutrient Loss)
The US Department of Agriculture has also defined this state through its own sets of data, and research.
The Decline in Organic Sulfur & Other Trace Minerals:
(And Other Minerals) Over the Past 100 Years.
Source: USDA data from 1963, and 1997. Our data extrapolation and projections after 2006 are based on USDA data, including Hamaker 1982.
According to this research, minerals like Organic Sulfur, Magnesium, Copper, Selenium, and Zinc have dropped to a fraction of what they were just 70 years ago.
The net result suggests that our food simply does not have the nutritional content we need to live healthy, well and pain-free.
Suggested Soil Depletion Today.
What Organic Sulfur Deficiency Can Look Like…
The research conducted by Drs. Stanley Jacob and Ronald Lawrence, and the insights and articles from famous Integrated Doctors like Joseph Mercola and Joshua Axe, suggest that by not getting enough Organic Sulfur (MSM), could be a factor in leading to possible scenarios over time including:
- Increases in chronic joint and muscle issues/inflammation.
- Decreases in mobility.
- Large buildups of toxins, heavy metals, and lactic acids in the body.
- Increased susceptibility to parasitic organisms in the stomach and intestines.
- Thinning hair and brittle, weak nails.
- Skin issues, blotchiness, and poor complexion.
- Lack of energy and general fatigue.
- Poor liver function and methylation.
- Other symptoms of premature aging.
Could Disease Be Going Up As Mineral Access Goes Down?
Various points of research conducted by organizations from the CDC to the NIH, suggest a pattern of decreased dietary availability of minerals in our food chain. This has happened at roughly the same time as we have seen significant growth in disease and chronic pain conditions in the general population. Is this coincidence?
Source(s) & Notes: Data Visualization derived from data sets via USDA, CDC, NIH, NCHS and the AHA.
Organic Sulfur is a MUST Today.
A Toxic Reality.
From our water to our food, to our homes and work environments, we are bombarded daily with chemicals, toxins and heavy metals.Source: Natural Resources Defense Council (The NRDC)
Our water supply – for example – could be a significant source of heavy metal accumulation, similar to what is being revealed in Flint Michigan, which may also be the case throughout much of the USA and Canada to varying degrees based on quality and age of the water infrastructure.
In studies, MSM has a shown a defined role in toxin and allergen management. (Source: The Assessment of MSM as a Permeability Enhancer For Regional Chelation Therapy). The Study is Found on the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health here.
Organic Sulfur Crystals Vs. Standard MSM.
Not all MSM is created equal. Happy Body Organic Sulfur is lab tested to be 99% Pure, Premium MSM with no additives. Each batch we sell is tested for purity and quality.
Many of the lower cost MSM products found in large stores, online, and local health food stores could be made with limited quality testing and can come with other ingredients or additives that may significantly lower the impact in the body.
MSM Pills & Powders May Not Work As Well.
The following chart showcases differences between standard serving and dosage sizes of typical MSM pills, and powders (with additives and flow agents) versus Pure Organic Sulfur Crystals.
Regardless where you buy from, pills and powdered versions of MSM may not typically be as effective as Pure MSM in the form of Organic Sulfur Crystals.
MSM pills may typically be mixed with other fillers such as silica, magnesium stearates and other fillers and binders, that can lower the quantity and quality of the MSM / Sulfur content.
Powdered versions can also be mixed with anti-caking and anti-clumping agents, which can also reduce the ability for the body to absorb this mineral.
Suggested Use Notes For Organic Sulfur Crystals.
Our clients tend to start with a 1/4 teaspoon – up to – 1/2 level teaspoon, 2 x daily (morning and early evening or as directed by your health practitioner). It’s best to take Organic Sulfur Crystals with filtered or distilled water, or with a small amount of juice.
We suggest using filtered, non-chlorinated water, and not to take with medication, as these can also destroy or interfere with the Sulfur’s effectiveness.
Of note, Organic Sulfur has a mild blood-thinning effect, so if you are on blood thinners like Coumadin or Warfarin, you should always consult your doctor before use.
Remember to read our label for all directions and suggestions on use, and if you still have more questions or concerns always talk to your healthcare provider before starting any new supplement regime.
Who Should Consider Using Organic Sulfur?
Many people use MSM / Organic Sulfur daily, for various purposes. Our typical customers are people with:
- Chronic joint and muscle issues anywhere in the body.
- Hair & nail issues.
- Various skin Issues.
- Blood flow and circulation issues.
- Low energy, fatigue and poor general health.
Again, these statements are for information purposes only, and should not be considered advocacy for use of this supplement as a treatment or for the mitigation of any disease or medical condition. Always discuss with a medical professional before starting any supplement regime.
Thanks for reading more on Organic Sulfur, we offer fast, free shipping and a great price. You can also save more on our bulk packs.
Please note: The following reviews are from verified customer purchases. These reviews are consumer’s personal experiences and are for informational purposes only. They are NOT to be used as medical information, or as a basis for self-diagnosis. It is against regulations for any company to make medical claims for any health products, under FDA law in the United States.
Have a review for us? Leave A Review!
Feel significantly less pain!
My husband and I have almost finished our first bag of Organic Sulfur MSM Crystals. We have already ordered and received bags 2 and 3. Within the first 5 minutes of drinking it with some warm, distilled water, all pain is gone for the entire day!At night, I repeat the dosage and sleep pain-free. We have never used any natural product that worked this well. Joint pain, fibromyalgia pain, arthritis pain, muscle pain, GONE!
I have osteoarthritis in knees and shoulder pain. After taking this product I have been feeling less pain in overall body, not completely pain-free yet, but definitely is helping.
Im so happy I found this product. Ive been taking Organic Sulfur MSM Crystals for 3 weeks now and have noticed a huge decrease of pain in my low back and joints. I am ordering more and will keep taking the product. Thank you Happy Body for such an amazing product
I started using product a couple of weeks ago. I can tell a big difference in how I feel. More energy and clearer thinking. I can't wait to see how I will feel in a month. Thanks
I have been using this product along with 2 liters of water per day and feel really great. I will update this in a couple of months when I hope to feel even better.
I love the results, had pain and psoriasis for years. I have noticed a mark difference in my skin its finally clearing up. WOW!!! Thank you for your product will order again!
I've been taking 5 grams per day for about a month now and have seen good improvement in knee pain. Hip joints still bother me so after doing some research I am going to increase my dosage to 10 grams to see how that will work. I am about to order my second package.
I was so hesitant to try this product as other forms of MSM never worked. But after reading the reviews I bought my first bag. My life had been dwindling away in my recliner due to crippling arthritis for 10 years. Started at 1/4 teaspoon and am now at 1 teaspoon twice a day. Although I am not fully pain-free yet, the relief already is very noticeable and amazing. So much better than pills for sure. I hope to convince my pain doctor to suggest this to other patients like me. Please if you are reading this and skeptical, it is affordable and any degree of relief is so worth it!
It's been about 1 1/2 months since I received my order of 2 bags or pounds of the msm for mixing in water and was it ever bitter. It's not bitter anymore just good stuff. My pain is gone and I walk without a limp. Very Good. Am ordering 4 more bags so's I don't run out, thank you for being there.
I've suffered with progressive erosive osteoarthritis for about 10 years and it's taken its toll, pain wise, in the past several years. For me it took about a month.... one day I was briskly taking the steps up the stairs and it hit me! No stiffness, No slowness, no struggling! Most of my inflammation, most of the time, completely gone. So grateful!
I can't believe how much better I feel in my joints after a little over three weeks. I look forward to continuing to take the MSM crystals. I'm glad I looked at the advertisement when it popped up in my Facebook feed.
When I first ran across MSM 10 years ago, I was using a cheap table version, I recall it helped but not so much that I was hooked. I decided to try crystals as they are pure, much higher amounts of MSM, and the difference is night and day! 3 weeks, and feeling so much better pain wise, overall wise, then I could have hoped for! Thank you!
I have used the sulfur for approx 1 month and it has been nothing short of excellent for my back and foot pain, which is now a 1 or a 2 versus a 9 or 10. I have much more energy and my nails look amazing. I am now truly a believer in MSM, and am telling anyone who will listen!
You'd think I'd be in a lot of pain. I have virtually no pain in my neck. After my initial flare up before taking MSM Sulfur Crystals I couldn't even turn my head in the morning after sleeping because of the pain and stiffness. Now the pain in my neck is not even there. Amazing. I watched the video on-line earlier this year and figured what the heck, if it works fine. I've bought Happy Body MSM Crystals ever since. Going on six or more months now. Completely happy customer.
I started taking this brand of MSM at the beginning of November, within a month I noticed I was running up and down the basement stairs which I hadn’t done for me all long long time. I will continue to use this product and will recommend it to anyone who has joint pain.
I've known about MSM for 25 years. It works if you give it time and find the right dosage. It has drastically improved my breathing - - over 80%. For those of you with arthritis, also limit the "night shades" foods. This includes tomatoes, potato based foods, peppers (red, yellow, green, etc.), and white bread (white bread turns to sugar). I had hip pain over 25 years ago when I spoke with Dr Stanley Jacob about MSM. Dr. Jacob discovered the properties of MSM and its value on the human body. When took the MSM, my hip pain was totally gone in 2 weeks. I do eat the night shades foods, but in moderation.
Relief came in just a few days! Had a couple of rough days, but now my pain is so greatly reduced that I actually have my normal gait back! I am so thankful that I found this product. Thank you Happy Body!
I have been taking the MSM crystals for only a few weeks and I am noticing that I am not in as much pain as I used to be. I have multiple issues; arthritis, in the majority of my joints complicated by scoliosis. I have not had any problems taking the crystals, I simply dump a tsp. on the middle back of my tongue and wash it down with a liquid of some kind. I have also started using the MSM drops in my eyes and have found that very helpful with dry eyes and floaters. This stuff is definitely worth trying if you have any of these same issues.
The first couple of weeks were a bit daunting; I felt very tired and on the edge of nausea. I wrote to the company and they were very helpful and encouraging. But then as I upped my dose I felt better. I'm still only at a 1/2 t. and I wonder what miracle it will be to be on the full dose. I'm also on an anti-inflammation diet and the combo is reducing my pain levels from arthritis AND (this is a surprise) I feel stronger as well.
Buy Organic Sulfur Crystals
99% Pure, Premium, Additive-Free MSM.
No Fillers, No Additives.
Every Batch Certified For Purity and Quality.
Free Shipping, Fast Delivery Avg. 3 – 5 Business Days.
Simple No Time Limit Return Policy.
1 LBS (454 Gram) Bag. 90.8 x Metric Teaspoons per 1 lbs. bag.
Each Bag Provides a 45 – 90 Day Supply Based On Suggested Use.
Rated: 4.83 Stars Out of 5.
Our Current Price:
$34.99 + Free Shipping
Organic Sulfur FAQ’s
Q: What is Organic Sulfur? A: Organic Sulfur is a food-grade, additive-free form of MSM, a dietary bio-active mineral supplement.
Q: Who uses Organic Sulfur? A: Our customers tend to be people dealing with:
- Chronic joint and muscle issues.
- Lack of energy.
- High body toxicity.
- Poor skin, hair and nails.
- Poor mobility and range of motion.
- Blood circulation and liver function challenges.
- Thinning hair.
- Sinus issues
Q: How long does it take to feel anything from using Organic Sulfur? A: This varies from customer to customer.
Q: Is it really easy to take? A: Yes. It’s very simple, you take 1/4 to 1/2 level teaspoon of the crystals and add it to a small glass, add 1 ounce of filtered water or juice (filtered water is preferred). Swirl the glass around, as the crystals do not dissolve fast (that is because they are pure). Once the crystals are moving in a circular motion in the glass, drink it back and you’re done! You do that 2 x a day, in the morning, and once in the early evening. Also Organic Sulfur has a bitter taste that goes away very fast. You can use juice to easily mask the bitterness, or use a splash of fresh Lime which helps remove any bitterness.
Q: How long does a 1 Pound Pouch last? A: The 1 LBS bag is roughly enough for 30 – 90 days supply depending on dose size. Each bag contains 90.8 Servings of a 5 Gram Teaspoon (Level) Dose. If you want to do this with a partner, friend or loved one, we also offer bulk packs where you can save a lot more per bag. You can also use Organic Sulfur for your pets.
Q: Who is Happy Body Store? A: We are a small, specialized online retailer that focuses on Organic Sulfur and MSM Products. We are committed to quality, results and 5-star customer service. Our products are made in an FDA registered facility. All batches are stringently lab tested for purity and quality.
We offer a 100% customer satisfaction, no time limit guarantee as we believe in our product fully.
Q: Is it safe? A: Yes. Organic Sulfur / MSM is a FOOD GRADE dietary supplement that has an excellent safety profile and excellent track-record of use.
Note: Taking extremely large doses, (3+ Teaspoons or more daily) can cause stomach upset, diarrhea, headaches, nausea or skin rashes. As well, Sulfur can have slight blood-thinning properties, so it’s always best to take a few hours before or after medications. If you are pregnant or are unsure based on pre-existing conditions, including issues with Sulfa-based medication, or other medications, always speak with your Doctor before trying any new supplement.
Again it is against regulations for any company to make medical claims for any health products, under FDA law in the United States. Therefore, none of the products offered for sale on our website are intended to be used in the treatment or mitigation of any disease state. We are also required by the FDA to note to you, that all statements on this site, are intended for informational purposes only.
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA, and our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Q: Can I give it to my pets? A: We encourage you to! With store-bought pet foods that our pets eat today, their bodies can always benefit from more access to Organic Sulfur and other key minerals and vitamins. Click here for our msm for dogs and cats.
Q: How is your customer service? A: We strive for excellent customer service. Our email is support[at]happybodystore.com or call us at 1.800.610.9210 if you have questions.
We are at our customer service desks Monday to Friday between 9:30am – 4:30pm EST. We pride ourselves on excellent customer support.
Q: What about shipping and returns? A: We ship very fast. Our warehouse is just outside Los Angeles for US Orders, and Toronto for Canadian Orders. We ship 5 days a week using USPS, Fed Ex or UPS. It usually takes about 3 -5 business days to get your product.
Returns are easy. Just call or email us, we will then initiate your return, and refund process which takes about 7 – 12 business days to show up on your statement or PayPal account, once we receive and log your return back at our warehouse. Simple!
- Debbi EM, et al Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane supplementation on osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized controlled study . BMC Complement Altern Med. (2011)
- El-Gindy A, et al Reflectance near-infrared spectroscopic method with Chemometric techniques for simultaneous determination of Chondroitin, glucosamine, and methyl sulfonyl methane . J AOAC Int. (2012)
- Williams KI, Burstein SH, Layne DS Dimethyl sulfone: isolation from cows’ milk . Proc Soc Exp Biol Med. (1966)
- Willemsen MA, et al Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) ingestion causes a significant resonance in proton magnetic resonance spectra of brain and cerebrospinal fluid. Neuropediatrics. (2006)
- Geba GP, et al Efficacy of rofecoxib, celecoxib, and acetaminophen in osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized trial . JAMA. (2002)
- Joung YH, et al MSM enhances GH signaling via the Jak2/STAT5b pathway in osteoblast-like cells and osteoblast differentiation through the activation of STAT5b in MSCs . PLoS One. (2012)
- Nakhostin-Roohi B, et al Effect of chronic supplementation with methylsulfonylmethane on oxidative stress following acute exercise in untrained healthy men . J Pharm Pharmacol. (2011)
- Zhang M, et al Topical metal chelation therapy ameliorates oxidation-induced toxicity in diabetic cataract . J Toxicol Environ Health A. (2011)
- Klandorf H, et al Dimethyl sulfoxide modulation of diabetes onset in NOD mice . Diabetes. (1989)
- Werchan PM, et al Right ventricular performance after monocrotaline-induced pulmonary hypertension . Am J Physiol. (1989)
- Williams KI, Burstein SH, Layne DS Metabolism of dimethyl sulfide, dimethyl sulfoxide, and dimethyl sulfone in the rabbit . Arch Biochem Biophys. (1966)
- GC-MS identification of dimethyl sulfone in cow’s milk and other livestock products
- Cecil KM, et al Methylsulfonylmethane observed by in vivo proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy in a 5-year-old child with developmental disorder: effects of dietary supplementation . J Comput Assist Tomogr. (2002)
- Parcell S Sulfur in human nutrition and applications in medicine . Altern Med Rev. (2002)
- Yi HK, et al Expression of the insulin-like growth factors (IGFs) and the IGF-binding proteins (IGFBPs) in human gastric cancer cells . Eur J Cancer. (2001)
- Rogovin JL Accumulation of methylsulfonylmethane in the human brain: identification by multinuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy . Toxicol Lett. (2002)
- Apps P, Mmualefe L, McNutt JW Identification of volatiles from the secretions and excretions of African wild dogs (Lycaon pictus) . J Chem Ecol. (2012)
- Jin HF, et al Effects of endogenous sulfur dioxide on monocrotaline-induced pulmonary hypertension in rats . Acta Pharmacol Sin. (2008)
- Barmaki S, et al Effect of methylsulfonylmethane supplementation on exercise – Induced muscle damage and total antioxidant capacity . J Sports Med Phys Fitness. (2012)
- KLIGMAN AM TOPICAL PHARMACOLOGY AND TOXICOLOGY OF DIMETHYL SULFOXIDE. 1 . JAMA. (1965)
- Richmond VL Incorporation of methylsulfonylmethane sulfur into guinea pig serum proteins . Life Sci. (1986)
- Gumina S, et al Arginine L-alpha-ketoglutarate, methylsulfonylmethane, hydrolyzed type I collagen and bromelain in rotator cuff tear repair: a prospective randomized study . Curr Med Res Opin. (2012)
- Clark T, et al Why are dimethyl sulfoxide and dimethyl sulfone such good solvents . J Mol Model. (2008)
- Smale BC, Lasater NJ, Hunter BT Fate and metabolism of dimethyl sulfoxide in agricultural crops . Ann N Y Acad Sci. (1975)
- Song Y, et al Investigation of iminosulfuranes as novel transdermal penetration enhancers: enhancement activity and cytotoxicity . Pharm Res. (2005)
- Ben-Porath I, Weinberg RA The signals and pathways activating cellular senescence . Int J Biochem Cell Biol. (2005)
- Burger BV, et al Elemental sulfur identified in urine of cheetah, Acinonyx jubatus . J Chem Ecol. (2006)
- Hwang PH, et al PTEN/MMAC1 enhances the growth inhibition by anticancer drugs with downregulation of IGF-II expression in gastric cancer cells . Exp Mol Med. (2005)
- Egorin MJ, et al Plasma concentrations and pharmacokinetics of dimethylsulfoxide and its metabolites in patients undergoing peripheral-blood stem-cell transplants . J Clin Oncol. (1998)
- Mohammadi S, et al Protective effects of methylsulfonylmethane on hemodynamics and oxidative stress in monocrotaline-induced pulmonary hypertensive rats .Adv Pharmacol Sci. (2012)
- Kurihara-Bergstrom T, Flynn GL, Higuchi WI Physicochemical study of percutaneous absorption enhancement by dimethyl sulfoxide: kinetic and thermodynamic determinants of dimethyl sulfoxide mediated mass transfer of alkanols . J Pharm Sci. (1986)
- Amirshahrokhi K, Bohlooli S, Chinifroush MM The effect of methylsulfonylmethane on the experimental colitis in the rat . Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. (2011)
- Brayton CF Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO): a review . Cornell Vet. (1986)
- Pearson TW, Dawson HJ, Lackey HB Natural occurring levels of dimethyl sulfoxide in selected fruits, vegetables, grains, and beverages . J Agric Food Chem. (1981)
- Mode of action of penetration enhancers in human skin
- Sweeney TM, Downes AM, Matoltsy AG The effect of dimethyl sulfoxide on the epidermal water barrier . J Invest Dermatol. (1966)
- Feng L, et al Involvement of reactive oxygen intermediates in cyclooxygenase-2 expression induced by interleukin-1, tumor necrosis factor-alpha, and lipopolysaccharide . J Clin Invest. (1995)
- Lleonart ME, Artero-Castro A, Kondoh H Senescence induction; a possible cancer therapy . Mol Cancer. (2009)
- Kim YH, et al The anti-inflammatory effects of methylsulfonylmethane on lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory responses in murine macrophages . Biol Pharm Bull. (2009)
Disclaimer: Information presented on this site is of a general nature used for educational and information purposes only. Statements or opinions about products and health conditions have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. Products and information stated herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. If you have any concerns about your own health or are wanting to use a new mineral supplement, vitamin or herbal supplement, you should always consult with your physician or other healthcare professional first. This is the same for your pet, always first consult with your veterinarian before using any new pet supplement or vitamin first.
Pricing: For our website and catalog, the MSRP is the “Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price.” The MSRP is understood to mean the price at which a manufacturer will recommend a retailer or reseller to sell a product for in stores, on the internet, or in catalogs. For Happy Body Store branded items, the MSRP is calculated based on a varying percentage above the product’s base price & associated logistics.